Wednesday, March 25, 2009

News

I should mention that I am actually in the Mechanical Engineering school now. It was a long and dreadful journey. The real nightmare was scheduling. A good moral for this story is: try hard your freshman year, especially if you plan on changing majors at any point in time.

So now I'm working harder than before, but it's ok. I just got back from Panama City Beach for Spring Break. I know that it's stereotypical, but I wanted to do that just once before I graduated. It was pretty crazy, but nothing TOO bad. I went with about 40 guys from my fraternity and we played a lot of sand volleyball and football and general games on the beach. It was also very relaxing and I got a lot of quiet downtime in.

But now I'm back at school and pretty stressed out already. Back to the grind!

No comments: